Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Stop the Insanity





I was fresh and back from vacation Monday, only to be hit with a whopper of an assignment. I thought I was playing catch-up only to find out I was in the same boat as my peers, the request had just come Monday and the assignment was due by 3:00 Tues. Not so bad I thought.
Trouble was this request was from the she devil VP we work for and we obviously have not brushed up on our mind reading skills, and we ALL were wrong in our interpretation of her request, sigh.

So this morning we had exactly 1 hour to re-do everything and make it perfect.

The good new is that also in my inbox Monday morning was note from a wonderful manager I had worked closely with in my prior position within this company. She wanted to "talk", that meant only one thing, she wants me to work for her. Sure enough, she does. I said TAKE ME NOW!!!


The only stumbling block is that I am a higher job grade level than the position calls for. I countered with think of me as two employees for the price of one :-)


We shall see............



No comments: