Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Disney Daze



If I EVER have to sit through its a small world again, I WILL do something drastic.

WHY does that ride still exist, please tell me??? My 10 year old said it the best "this is a ride that NEVER ends" or "look, my favorite part, the END".

If my 10 year old (the youngest) thought it was dumb then why were we riding it? Because the "grown up" 18 year old whined the loudest and got us all goaded into going on it. I was made to feel like Grumpy for not wanting to fully enjoy the Disney experience. NEVER AGAIN I SAY!!

Note to 18 yr old: Time to grow up and you can never re-live the past (never as much fun as you remember it)

I need a vacation from my vacation.

2 comments:

jmb said...

I once went on Pirates of the Caribbean ride four times and had to wait 45 minutes each time. Things we do for our kids.
Regards
jmb

Medblog Addict said...

Welcome back. I was wondering where you were.